- Knowledge and Protection Training (First Responder)
- Assurance reviews and tests of existing business continuity plans
- Specialist advice and guidance
- Supply of specialist PPE
- Decontamination of assets (Vehicles, Buildings, Vessels and Offshore installations)
- Hazardous and Clinical waste management, transport and disposal
Ambipar Response are aware of the increased levels of fly tipping occurring during the COVID-19 Pandemic. As a licensed waste carrier and trusted contractor for a number of national transport networks, Ambipar Response are available 24/7 to clear obstructions and assist in returning service to normal where required.
Ambipar ResponseHas earned a worldwide reputation for quality in environmental services and consultancy, with more than 70 years of experience responding to incidents. Ambipar Response is a name our clients have learned to trust. Ambipar Response offers a professional response service to any terrestrial and maritime incident, utilising our considerable in-house experience to ensure a successful response. We provide services such as incident response, accredited training, consultancy and project management, effective solutions and experienced personnel. Our call centre is open 24/7 which forms a part of our global network for incidents.
Activate us now