Salvage Support Services
Providing global 24-hour response capability to the international maritime community.
Ambipar Response offers a global marine salvage support service to the maritime community. Our extensive track record in salvage support has seen our involvement in significant salvage incidents including the Christos Bitos, Borga, Sea Empress, Ever Decent, Fedra, New Flame, Napoli, Yeoman Bontrup and the Rena.
Marine salvage support services include, but are not limited to;
- Oil spill response equipment deployment and support
- HNS response and guidance
- Pollution prevention and mitigation
- Deep cleaning before abandonment
- Distressed cargo surveys and documentation
- Distressed cargo discharging and handling ashore
- Marine engineering, naval architecture and subsea solutions
- Underwater search and survey
- Detection, Identification and recovery of submerged cargo and containers
- Environmental classification and economical disposal of hazardour waste materials